Client name: Naturex (www.naturex.com)
Name of the project: Design and delivery of a "Managing Safely" training course
Description of project and customer issues
- In its "2020 objective" plan, Naturex wanted to improve "Middle management" behavior towards occupational health and safety issues.
- The company wanted to explore the possibility of working with a training organization, in order to design and deliver a "Managing Safely" training module in its various international subsidiaries and in the local language.
- The requirement concerned the following countries: France / Poland / Chile / United States / German-speaking Switzerland.
Activities / Tasks and Solutions developed by Aegide International
En 2018 pour répondre aux besoins de Naturex, Aegide International a mis en œuvre un projet en 2 phases :
- Phase 1 - Design: Kick-off meeting / Validation of training program and plan / Development / Revision / Test session / Revision and validation.
- Phase 2 - Animation of Trainings: Translation of materials in Polish - English - Spanish - German / Selection and training of trainers / Animation of trainings.
Over a period of 6 months, Aegide International delivered a training module specific to customer expectations and conducted 12 training sessions (5 different languages).
130 people were trained - 5 Aegide International trainers mobilized.
An increase in overall knowledge of 70% for the participants following the training.
In the following months, a significant improvement in the health and safety behavior of Naturex employees and an improvement in OHS performance within Naturex was observed.