• Cost: 745€ TTC (inter-company - 5 students min.)
• Languages: French & English
• From the 10th to the 12th of December, 2019
• From the 21st to the 23rd of January, 2020
• From the 5th to the 7th of May, 2020
• From the 21st to the 23rd of July, 2020
• From the 20th to the 22nd of October, 2020
• Available for intra-company on your own dates
BOOK ONLINE >>
1. Introducing managing safely
• Why is it important to manage safely?
• What influence can you have on safety management?
2. Assessing risks
• What is a risk?
• What is risk assessment?
• How are risk assessments performed?
3. Controlling risks
• How to reduce risk?
• How to choose the risk control measure to be used?
4. Understanding your responsibilities
• What does the law require of you?
• How does the law work?
• What are the key elements of a health and safety management system?
5. Identifying hazards
• What are the common dangers?
• What can you do against common dangers?
6. Investigating accidents and incidents
• Why investigate incidents?
• How do incidents occur?
• How to conduct an incident investigation?
7. Measuring performance
• Performance measurement, what is it?
• How to measure health and safety performance?
• What is audit?
Aegide International is now an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Quality of services & products and customer satisfaction!