• Cost: 745€ TTC (inter-company - 5 students min.)
• Languages: French & English
1. Introducing managing safely
• Why is it important to manage safely?
• What influence can you have on safety management?
2. Assessing risks
• What is a risk?
• What is risk assessment?
• How are risk assessments performed?
3. Controlling risks
• How to reduce risk?
• How to choose the risk control measure to be used?
4. Understanding your responsibilities
• What does the law require of you?
• How does the law work?
• What are the key elements of a health and safety management system?
5. Identifying hazards
• What are the common dangers?
• What can you do against common dangers?
6. Investigating accidents and incidents
• Why investigate incidents?
• How do incidents occur?
• How to conduct an incident investigation?
7. Measuring performance
• Performance measurement, what is it?
• How to measure health and safety performance?
• What is audit?