Driver Training Instructor light and heavy vehicle
Rotational assignment or short term assignment | AEGIDE INTERNATIONAL
Published on the 18/05/2017
Minimum Required Education/Training
• A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• A certificate from an accredited driving program or specialized training at the level required to meet professional preparation of the assigned area of instruction.
• Computer skills
• Pedagogical skills
• Fluent in english and/or french and/or arabic
Minimum Required Experience
Five years experience required.
Preferred Education/Training, Experience, Skills
One or more years of experience in an instructional setting as a tutor or teacher are preferred.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide classroom and in car defensive driving training for drivers and/or trainers
• Prepare lesson plans and schedule training
• Develop and prepare supplement training materials
• Provide classroom demonstrations on various equipment and machinery;
• Maintain and submit all required paperwork in a neat, accurate and timely fashion, also enter grading and attendance information in Web Advisor within deadlines.
• Defensive driving techniques
• Adult teaching methods