HSE Design Engineer (H/F)
CDI | Paris (FRANCE) | AEGIDE INTERNATIONAL
Publié le 27/03/2019
AEGIDE INTERNATIONAL is looking for the a HSE Design Engineer / Technical Safety Engineer for one of his client, an Engineering Company, in order to work on multiple LNG projects worldwide.
- Produce project deliverables on loss prevention (hazardous area classification, fire zoning, F&G detection system, EER systems, specification of safety equipment/systems)
- Perform/review safety studies, risk calculations to support the selection of design options or concept,
- Ensure follow-up of various safety issues related to design on packaged equipment to assist the lead engineer(s) in charge.
- Knowledge of safety rules in the O&G process industry ;
- Previous experience of safety engineer in O&G environment desirable ;
- Capability to perform risk/safety studies and deliverables, where necessary using standard risk tools (PHAST, pipenet/Fathom…) ;
- Capability to challenge subcontractors HSE studies ;
- Capability to challenge suppliers offers ;
- Capability to perform firefighting studies (firewater requirements, etc.);
- Capability of following-up safety actions until close-out.
- Capability to facilitate / attend HSE workshops (HAZOP, HAZID, etc.).
Good team spirit, autonomy and capability to liaise with all disciplines is required.
International travels can be expected, though not necessarily on a regular basis.
Oral and written English proficiency is a prerequisite ; Spanish would be a plus.